Surveymonkey Insert Picture
Upload from your computer.
Surveymonkey insert picture. Under the edit tab you can adjust the following settings specific to the file upload question. To edit your survey link s thumbnail image and text. You can add up to 10 images per image choice question and each image must be 2mb or less.
To add an independent image to a survey. Create a web link collector or text message collector. It gives you a fun and engaging way to get opinions from people and help guide your decisions.
Drag and drop file upload into your survey from the builder section. An independent image is a static image separate from any survey questions. Display issues may occur for survey takers when you use symbol webdings or wingdings fonts.
In the builder section of the left sidebar drag and drop image onto the survey. You can add an independent image via url from the web or you can upload the image from your computer. Add images of any size just not teeny tiny ones or big ol huge ones ok and surveymonkey will resize them into uniformly sized frames.
From the collector options click thumbnail image text. Use the formatting toolbar to bold underline or italicize text add bulleted or numbered lists and change the font and font size check a box to hide surveymonkey branding. Browse to the location on your computer where you have the image stored.
To add this question type. It ll look good on mobile every time. Enter the url to a hosted file.
- Survey Monkey Costs Canada
- Survey Monkey Analyse Results
- Survey Monkey Data Centre Location
- Survey Money Machines Legit
- Survey Monkey Covid 19 Dream Study
- Survey Monkey Business Login
- Survey Monkey Account Free
- Survey Monkey Analyse Data
- Survey Methods In Research Methodology Ppt
- Survey Money English
- Survey Monkey Com Login
- Survey Monkey Cluster Analysis
- Survey Monkey Boots
- Survey Monkey Account Cost
- Survey Monkey Covid 19 Dream
- Survey Methods In Research
- Survey Monkey Collating Results
- Survey Money Gift Cards
- Survey Monkey Cancellation
- Survey Methods Of Research